Current Product Recalls for April 2013
• Bugaboo Stroller, Camelon3 : Carrying handle can break, leading to the risk of having the baby fall out.
• PT Domusindo Perdana Drop Side Cribs: malfunction hazard, drop sides can detach or fail, causing part of the drop side to fall out of position. Baby can be at risk of rolling or getting entrapped in device. 14 different models (can be found at this website).
• Toys R Us Imaginarium Activity Walker: small bolt and spacer that attaches each front wheel can detach and cause a choking hazard. Model # Toys R Us 5F5E972; barcode # 3700217300319. Can be returned for refund or store credit.
• USA EVO Stollers: Strangulation risk; child can slip through grab bar and seat bottom , entrapping the child at the neck if not properly harnessed in seat. Strollers manufactured between Feb. 2012 and Nov. 2012. Model #’s MT12-03, MT12-11, MT12-14, MT12-13, MT12-34, MT12-37, MT12-39, MT12-42, MT12-43, MT12-48. Can be found underneath the stoller on white sticker.
• 2.3 million bottles of Triaminic & Theraflu medicine syrup: child-resistant caps on the bottles can fail to function properly, allowing a child to remove the cap and ingest the contents and be poisoned. Full list of products can be found here.
• Million Dollar Baby Dressers “Emily” & “Ryan”; The concern for both is that children will open the dresser daweres to scaled the furniture, causing it to become unbalanced and fall over, trapping the child. The company will supply retrofit kits to help reduce risk of tipping over. Model #’s M4712, M4722, M4732, M4742, M4733.
• Annie’s Homegrown Frozen Pizza; fragments of flexible metal mesh were found in flour and pizza dough; All varieties of Annie’s Rising Crust Frozen Pizza with best by date including and between Jan. 9, 2013 and Sept. 14, 2013. Varieties are: Organic Four Cheese, Organic Pepperoni, Organic Supreme, Organic Spinach and Mushroom, Four Cheese, Pepperoni, and BBQ Recipe Chicken.
• Target Circo and Xhilaration children’s cotton or cotton/feleece two-piece pajama sets. Sold in infant and toddler sizes 12M, 2T, 3T, 4T, and 5T and in girls and boys sizes XS, S, M, L and XL; sets fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear. Full list of item numbers can be found here.
• Bugaboo Cameleon and Bugaboo Donkey; button on the stroller’s carrycot/seat carry handle can become disengaged and cause the handle to detach, posing fall and choking hazards to young children. Serial #’s for Cameleon: 04011090900001 to 04031101009999, 08011090900001 to 08021100800386, 140100093600531 to 140103123350418. Serial #’s for Donkey: 170101105300001 to 17004130900500.
• Fisher-Price Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper; mold can develop between the removable seat cushion and the hard plastic frame of the sleeper when it remains wet/moist or is infrequently cleaned, posing a risk of exposure to mold to infants sleeping in the product.
Jun 22, 2013 :: Mostafa
Great post! Adverbs are huge red flags for telling, that's for sure. Since you asked, here's a coplue areas where you could make the scene stronger: After taking an assessing glance at the lock How does he assess the lock? Show us his thought process here he's an expert, right? If so, then he'd know what kind of lock it was, and which of his tools work best on that particular lock. I.E. The lock was simple, only a few pins, so the small hooked pick and torque wrench should work. Or something you know your story and characters better than I do. Hope that helps!
Leave a Reply