Thank you for your interest in human semen from Xytex Corporation.
has become a major human sperm bank servicing physicians and their patients
globally from offices in Georgia, USA. Xytex has a distinguished reputation
for unparalleled information options, quality products, and a high level
of caring service. Xytex helps physicians and their patients find a medically
qualified donor suited to the individual needs of the recipients. Xytex
is sensitive to the cultural and ethical issues of patients and has a
diverse group of donors.
Xytex began providing human semen in 1975 as a clinical diagnostic laboratory,
a service originating from research at the Medical College of Georgia
in Augusta, one of the world’s premiere academic centers for reproductive
medicine. Being international, Xytex has access to the world’s best
medical authorities and has selected a few of those to form the Medical
Advisory Board. As part of its professional responsibilities, Xytex follows
the voluntary standards of the American Association of Bioanalysts, the
American Association of Tissue Banks, the American Society for Reproductive
Medicine, the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society, and the European
Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology. Xytex is also ISO 9001:2008 certified. Furthermore,
the quality of Xytex’s clinical services are validated by state
and national governmental agencies with authority to shut down noncompliant
Xytex Corporation holds the following American licenses and registrations:
- California Tissue Bank License CNC 80397
- Georgia Clinical Laboratory License 121-011(Augusta)
- Georgia Clinical Laboratory License 060-113 (Atlanta)
- Maryland Tissue Bank Permit TB 704
- New York State Provisional License
for Tissue Bank Operation GA026 (Augusta)
- New York State License for Tissue Bank Operation GA048 (Atlanta)
- New York State Provisional License for Tissue Bank Operation GA152 (NJ)
- CLIA Laboratory License 11D0262959 (Augusta)
- CLIA Laboratory License 11D1040178 (Atlanta)
- FDA Establishment Registration & Listing for HCT/Ps 1000501743 (Augusta)
- FDA Establishment Registration & Listing for HCT/Ps 3003420280 (Atlanta)
- FDA Establishment Registration & Listing for HCT/Ps 3008778079 (NJ)
- ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certification (C2011-01910)
Xytex also adheres to the regulations regarding importation of its products by the governments of Switzerland, the United Kingdom (HFEA) as well as Health Canada, a federal governing board of Canada.
Physicians who wish to establish an account with Xytex we can arrange
to have your office or patients billed directly for specimens and services
purchased by your patients. In addition to the benefits listed above,
Xytex can provide your practice/clinic with the following advantages:
- Very Competitive Bulk Pricing
- Reduce Shipping Costs for Affiliated Programs
- "Research Only" Units Available for No Charge
- Listing on the Xytex Website, Which Receives 20,000 Hits Monthly
- Unparalleled Customer Service and Attention
- Broad and Highly Diverse Donor Listing
- Revolutionary Donor Information Options
- Existing Insurance Coverage
- Semen Quality Commitment
- Highly Screened Donors
- Affiliation with the Xytex Corporate Name
- Existing Experience with University Programs
- Pregnancy and Birth Tracking Information
As a provider of reproductive health services, we know that your time is limited.
To assist you and your staff, we are pleased to provide the following resources
in a downloadable format:
A completed and signed copy of the Physician Supply Agreement
(US physicians; International physicians)
must be returned to Xytex to establish a new account. The form may be returned by mail, email
or by fax to 706-736-9720. Once our staff confirms the information, an account will be established in your name.
You, your staff or your patients may place orders, but prior to shipment, all orders will be confirmed with your office.
Patient Information Of Transmissible Diseases
A letter from our medical director
provides information of transmissible diseases by donor insemination.
This information helps your patient understand the risks related to donor insemination. It should be reviewed
with each patient before obtaining her signed consent, and before inseminations begin.
Patient Consent Form
The Consent to Artificial Insemination is designed to be informative
while covering important
legal issues for you, your patient and Xytex. Please retain a signed consent with your patient's
medical record. This form should be reviewed and signed before inseminations begin.
We Want to Hear From You
What you think about our products and services makes a huge difference in how we conduct
business today - and in the future. In an effort to provide customer-driven products plus
exceptional customer satisfaction, we always accept feedback.
Your feedback is valuable in helping us provide products and services to assist you in a successful practice.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.